The Fashion Project
1-3 july 2023
We are happy to invite you once more to a venue
where History and Fashion are combined in harmony,
where the Creativity and Imagination set the pace for the new trends in women’s clothing:
in the heart of Athens.
The visitors to the exhibition will have the opportunity to attend:
• An exhibition that brings together the best women’s clothing manufacturers.
• A high-end exhibition.
• An exhibition that tends to become an institution and equivalent to those in other big European cities.
• An exhibition that will signal changes in the sector.
• An exhibition in the heart of Athens.
• An easily accessible exhibition only 100 meters from the Syntagma metro station.
• An exhibition with uniform booths without constructions and a hallway encircling Zappeion.
• An exhibition that turns the visitors’ walk into enjoyment.
Working days and hours
The exhibition will be open to visitors from Saturday 1st to Monday 3rd of July 2023.
Working hours: 10:00 – 20:00 (during all days of the exhibition).
• Τhe entrance is for professionals only.
• The exhibition is aimed at people over 18 years of age.
• Visitors enter through the central entrance of Zappeion.
• Smoking is prohibited in all closed spaces of Zappeion. In case smoke is detected the alarm and fire extinction systems are activated.
• The data collected is used exclusively by Eleven S.A., in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions.
Coffee – Food
A specifically designated area inside the exhibition will be set for you to enjoy your coffee, snacks, or meals.
Both outside and inside Zappeion Mansion people with disabilities may move around easily. A special rail at the back entrance of the building allows access to the Mansion as well as the available disabled parking spots.